Please be sure to check the school calendar frequently. It can be found on the bayhaven.org website.
Our ROYALTY WINNER is Olivia Christie! Olivia has a lot of fun in store for this week!
May 15th - PTSP general meeting at . which will feature the NBH First Graders and Mrs. Hendrickson as "Mother Goose" when they present, "Lemonade", the musical!
Nominees for the PTSP Board for the 2018-2019 school year
PTSP members will be voting on the nominees at the general meeting scheduled for
President - Lisa Thompson
Vice President - Joy Masters
Secretary - Latisha Shields
Treasurer - Heather Pike
Director of Communications - April Gibson
Director of Fund Raising Elementary - Still open
Director of Fund Raising Middle/High School - Michele Krane
Director of Special Events - Nika Parker
Director of Volunteers - Jessica Gibson
Elementary School Liaison - Rachel Briggs
Middle School Liaison - Michiele Washburn and Mary Helen Dent
High School Liaison - Amy Anderson
Foundation Fundraiser - Get your chance on the $1000 Summer Fun visa gift card
Today each student will receive 2 tickets. They do not have to bring them back if he/she is not selling them. Students and parents are being encouraged to sell at least 2 tickets for the $1000 visa gift card. Students will need to bring back the filled out slip and $10 to their first hour/homeroom teacher. All money and ticket stubbs must be returned by morning ( ). The drawing is . All proceeds will go to the Foundation and are earmarked for future projects.
The Safety Patrol Team A is on duty this week. Safety Patrol Members should return their vest by .
After Care End-of-the-Year Bash
Please see attachment
Parents, all lunch accounts must be cleared of any charges by Friday, May 4 and be kept current. NO CHARGES will be allowed the rest of the year. If unsure of your child's balance, please contact the cafeteria staff and they will be more than happy to help in this matter.
Don't procrastinate! Summer Camp for school age and preschool is now open for enrollment. Lots of fun activities and field trips are planned for an exciting and education summer. Please submit your application as soon as possible.
There are still spots available for summer enrichment classes. Turn in your registration forms now in order to get the classes of your choice. Please contact Kelly Phelan at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional details.
Please see the registration form attached for our list of summer classes that will be offered
* PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN OOEY GOOEY SCIENCE CLASSES. GRADES 4-6 WILL BE HELD AT AND K-3 WILL BE HELD FROM . , through from . Fee is $185.00 per child for the entire session. Lunch (at no additional cost) is provided if needed. Registration forms must be submitted by May 11 in order to guarantee your spot. Please note that you may choose ONE remediation class or TWO enrichment classes and ALL selections must be age appropriate.
Preschool is now enrolling for the 2018-19 school year. Please submit the attached application along with supply and registration fees to secure your spot in our program. Please call 248-0213 or 248-0332 for more information!
Please see attachment.
The North Bay Haven Girl's Soccer team will be hosting their annual summer soccer camp at Bay Haven Charter Academy from . For more information check out the attached flyer!
PRESCHOOL AND ELEMENTARY PARKING
DO NOT ENTER THE PARKING LOT VIA THE GRASS!
The parking lot IS NOT for student drop-off. Please do not pull in the parking lot to drop the students off.
The NUMBERED parking spaces are assigned to teachers. Please do not park in any numbered spaces. There are several spaces that are not numbered - those are available for parents to use.
Lost and Found
All lost and found items will be given to a benevolent organization on . Uniform items will be donated to the used uniform closet.
Please continue sending in your box tops through the end of the school year.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed this year to Box Tops! We had a great year!
Thank you to everyone who participated in last week’s STEAM Night! We had a great turnout and as promised, we are going to announce the winning numbers in today’s eblast. If your number is listed below, please come by the elementary office and collect your prize (bring your ticket) by Here are the winning numbers: All unclaimed prizes will be returned to the drawing board and new tickets will be issued !
|ticket #||env. #|
Upcoming Events - Parents, look at the school calendar frequently.
- Kindergarten and 3rd Graders MAP Testing.
May 15 - SAC Meeting in the MS/HS Lunchroom at
May 15 - PTSP meeting at in the gym which will feature the NBH First Graders and Mrs. Hendrickson as "Mother Goose" when they present, "Lemonade", the musical!
- The final Elementary SGA meeting will be in Mrs. Wooten’s room.
- FCA, Jr. in Mrs. Sistrunk’s room
- K-5 Field Day
- 4th Grade Student of the Month and Honor Roll Assembly in the Gym
- 2nd Grade Student of the Month and Honor Roll Assembly in the Gym
- 2nd Grade Vocabulary Bee
- 1st Grade Student of the Month and Honor Roll Assembly in the Gym
- 3rd Grade Student of the Month and Honor Roll Assembly in the Gym
- Kindergarten End of Year Ceremony
- 5th Grade End of Year Ceremony
Weekly After School Club Meetings
- Bricks 4 Kidz (new session starts Apr. 24 , 4 weeks only)
Monthly After School Club Meetings
Third - Jr. FCA -
First - Elementary SGA -
North Bay Haven Elementary Charter Academy
1 Buccaneer Dr
Panama City, FL 32404
- Summer Enrichment Registration Form 2018 (4).docx
- BHCAIncSummerApplication2018-1 (8).docx
- R1 BB camp.pdf
- Buccaneer bobcat summer soccer camp flyer (6).pdf
- BayHavenIncPreschool Application 2018-1 (10).rtf
- 2018 Summer Program Handbook (10).docx
- 2018 Summer Program Flyer (10).docx
- Aftercare Bash (1).pdf